Fly to Tahiti for a 10-night stay on four islands for a Polynesian diving adventure. Arrive in Papeete on a day flight and spend one night there to recover. Next day take a short flight to the atoll of Fakarava to spend three nights at Havaiki Fakarava. Marvel at its untouched beaches and wildlife sanctuary. Continue on to spend four nights at Maitai Rangiroa, which features amazing underwater landscapes. During three nights at Tikehau Pearl, you’ll find the ideal site to encounter stately manta rays.. A 10-dive gold inter-island pass from Top Dive is included. Starting from $4,199 per person, including air from Los Angeles.
Leave Los Angeles on a day flight (or overnight) and arrive the same day in Tahiti. Shared transfer to Hotel Tahiti Nui.
Transfer back to the airport for a noon flight from Tahiti to Fakarava. Transfer to Havaiki Nui (garden bungalow) Two course dinner.
Spend two more nights diving in Fakarava. Breakfast and two course dinner included
Fly to Rangiroa. Transfer to boutique Maitai Rangiroa and spend four nights here (B)
Fly to Tikehau. Spend three nights in an overwater bungalow with ceiling fan or ask for an upgrade to a large air conditioned overwater suite.(B)
Fly from Tikehau back to Tahiti. If you arrive too early for $50 per person extra we can take you downtown at the food trucks by the pier while we hold your luggage and then transfer you back to the airport before check in. Take an overnight flight back to Los Angeles
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates do not include
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Inter-island air pass
- Round trip airport transfers on all islands
- 3 nights at Havaiki Fakarava in garden bungalow
- 4 nights at Maitai Rangiroa in garden bungalow
- 3 nights at Tikehau Pearl in beach or overwater bungalow
- 1 night at Hotel Tahiti Nui in a standard room (can be at the beginning or the end of the trip)
- Buffet breakfast daily except in Tahiti
- Two course Dinner daily at Fakarava (3 per person)
- 10-dive gold inter-island pass from Top Dive split in two
- All taxes and service charges (including airline fuel surcharge, currently $350 per person), except city tax of $3 per person per day collected by the hotels upon check out
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- If above hotels or Air Tahiti Nui is not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued within 30 days of reservation; full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Tickets are not refundable once issued; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies for the land portion
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.