Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay welcomes travelers to the Coral Coast with spectacular accommodations, five-star amenities and warm genuine service. Located near Nadi, Fiji and perched on the azure waters of Momi Bay, the hotel is the ultimate island retreat. Discover an unparalleled resort experience and immerse yourself in modern Fijian culture. Once you've settled in, spend your days enjoying unique restaurants, cocktail bars, sunset infinity pool, full-service spa and a fitness center. Journey with Captain Cook Cruises, taking a 3-night Mamanuca and Southern Yasawa Cruise on the MV Reef Endeavor. The pristine islands of the Mamanuca, Sacred Islands and Waya boast some of Fiji's most beautiful beaches, sand cays and coral reefs. Experience a traditional village sevusevu ceremony and meet the children of an island school. Music and song is an integral part of Fijian life, and the special church service on Sunday is unforgettable. Swimming, snorkeling, beach combing and glass-bottom boat tours complete your daily list of activities, giving you freedom to do as much or as little as you like. Starting at $4815 per person based on double occupancy, including airfare from Los Angeles.
Set on a secluded island in the Mamanucas, Tokoriki Island Resort offers relaxed luxury and warm Fijian hospitality, crystal-clear water and white sandy beaches. The resort features a fusion of contemporary and Fijian-style bures and villas with unique tropical outdoor showers surrounded by lush landscaped gardens. South Pacific and Asian influenced menus are prepared by the international chef. For a truly romantic beach vacation, enjoy Fiji’s most awarded adults-only boutique island resort.
Journey with Captain Cook Cruises, taking a 3-night Mamanuca and Southern Yasawa Cruise on the MV Reef Endeavor. The pristine islands of the Mamanucas, Sacred Islands and Waya boast some of the most beautiful beaches, sand cays and coral reefs in Fiji. Experience a traditional village sevusevu ceremony and meet the children of an island school. Music and song is an integral part of Fijian life and the special choral church service on Sunday is unforgettable. Swimming, snorkeling, beach combing and glass-bottom boat tours complete your daily list of activities, giving you freedom to do as much or as little as you like.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *||Land Only *||Single Supplement||April 1 - June 14
04/01 - 06/14|
July 25 - December 14
07/25 - 12/14
|June 15 - July 24
06/15 - 07/24|
December 15-3112/15 - 12/31
|2021||January 11 - March 31
01/11 - 03/31||January 1-1001/01 - 01/10|
- Land & Air prices include government taxes and fees. For details, refer to the Tour Features on page 2.
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
- 3 nights Mamanuca and Southern Yasawa Islands Cruise, Denarau-Denarau (Sat-Tue)
- Rates are based on 60-day early booking requirement. If reservation is made later, prices will be higher
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip air from Los Angeles via Fiji Airways coach class
- Round trip airport/pier/resort transfers
- 3 nights on Captain Cook Cruises' MV Reef Endeavor, stateroom cabin
- All meals and shore excursions included on Captain Cook Cruise
- 4 nights at Fiji Tokoriki Resort, beachfront bure, breafast and dinner daily
- Honeymoon bonus at Fiji Tokoriki
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued within 30 days of reservation; full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Rates are based on 90-day early booking requirement. If reservation is made later, prices will be higher
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.