Take a 7-night trip and visit the major attractions in Indonesia after the Singapore Lions Clubs Convention. Start in Jakarta, where you see the National Monument and the National Museum. Then, fly to Solo City and tour the Royal Mangkunegaran Palace and the local market. Later, travel to Jogjakarta and see the spectacular Borobudur temple complex. Then fly to Bali, where you visit Ubud and tour the art galleries, followed by a full day to explore the island on your own or bask on the beach. Post-tours only.
Jun 30, Tue – Singapore/Jakarta
Depart from Singapore for Jakarta. Upon arrival in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, you are met and transferred to hotel. Rest of the day at your leisure. (Santika Premiere)
Jul 1, Wed – Jakarta/Solo City (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Morning city tour begins at the National Monument, in the heart of Jakarta City. Continue to the National Museum, which houses vast collections of prehistoric, ethnographic and archaeological artifacts, including the world’s largest collections of Southeast Asian ceramics and Hindu Javanese art. Also, visit Fatahillah Square, located in the historic center of colonial administration in the 18th century and offering three of the city’s most interesting museums. If time permits, after lunch at a local restaurant, visit Sunda Kelapa Harbor, the old port area that remains today as a bustling hub of inter-island trade. Transfer to airport for your flight to Solo City. Upon arrival, you are met and transferred to your hotel. (Novotel)
Jul 2, Thu – Solo City/Jogjakarta (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Morning tour of Solo City and surroundings begins with a visit to Radya Pustaka Museum, which features displays of gamelan instruments and wayang puppets. Continue to Mangkunegaran, the Palace of the second ruling house of Solo and dating back to 1757, and Triwindhu flea market, located just opposite the Palace’s entrance. In the afternoon, traverse the beautiful central Javanese countryside to Jogjakarta. En route, visit imposing Pambanan, a 9th-century Hindu temple consisting of three courtyards and surrounded by several small temples. Arrive in Jogjakarta and check in to your hotel. (Sheraton Mustika)
Jul 3, Fri – Jogjakarta (B/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, take a tour of the city. Jogjakarta is one of the foremost cultural centers of Java, and Kraton, the reigning Sultan’s walled palace, is its hub. Built in 1755, a large part of Kraton is a living museum of Javanese culture. From the palace, continue to the Taman sari water castle by walking through the old water tunnel underground. Also, visit batik home industry and silversmiths at Kota Gede. Afternoon, visit Borobudur, a spectacular Buddhist temple complex that is one of the seven wonders of the world, and Mendut and Pawon temples. Later, enjoy a Javanese dinner with Ramayana dance at Purawisata theater. Overnight at your hotel.
Jul 4, Sat – Jogjakarta/Bali (B)
After breakfast, proceed with transfer to the airport for your flight to Bali. Upon arrival, you are met and transferred to your hotel. Remainder of the day at your leisure. (Pelangi Bali/Melia)
Jul 5, Sun – Bali (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Set off this morning on an excursion into the hills of central Bali and the village of Ubud, the artistic center of the island. Stop for a performance of traditional Barong dance, a Balinese traditional dance story about the struggle between good and evil. Visit Celuk Village, Bali’s major center for goldsmiths and silversmiths. Continue with a visit to the traditional Balinese House Compound at Batuan and to Batuan Temple. Lunch will be served with a view of Ayung River. After lunch, visit Tegenungan Waterfall at Kemenuh. Drive to the southern part of Bali to the Hindu temple of Uluwatu, high on a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean. Pura Luhur Uluwatu is one of the top places on the island to take in the sunset, with direct views overlooking the Indian Ocean. Before returning to the hotel, enjoy a dinner with Balinese specialties.
Jul 6, Mon – Bali (B)
Full day to explore on our own or relax on the beach.
Jul 7, Tue – Bali/USA (B)
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to the US on China Airlines.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
- Land and Air prices include airfare and government taxes & fees via China Airlines from Los Angeles or San Francisco to Singapore, air between Singapore and Indonesia
- Land Only includes air/land transportation within Indonesia, but does not include air segments from the US to Singapore or to/from Indonesia.
- Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
Scroll right for more info »»
ALL TOUR PACKAGES FEATURE
• Round trip trans-Pacific air via Cathay Pacific Airways, Singapore Airlines, China Airlines and Emirates Airlines (or otherwise specified) coach class from West Coast, East Coast and Mid West gateway cities to/from Singapore and first/last cities of pre/post tours. All airfares include current airline fuel surcharges at the time (May 20, 2019) of printing this brochure and subject to change. Special add-on fares from various cities in the US and premium economy/business/first class upgrades on trans-Pacific air segments are available.
• Inter/intra Asia airfares coach class via Cathay Pacific/Singapore Airlines/China Airlines or other Asia carriers for Land and Air packages.
• Round trip airport transfers by coach with English-speaking guide/driver in each city
• Extensive sightseeing tours by air-conditioned motor-coach/car with English-speaking guide/driver; and admission fees for parks, sites, rides and shows as per itinerary
• Accommodations double occupancy at FC (first class) or D (deluxe) hotels as indicated, including hotel tax and service charges
• Meals B (breakfast), L (lunch) and D (dinner) included as per itinerary
• Luggage handling
• National tour guide for each country if tour members exceed 30 people
• $300 deposit required upon reservation; completed reservation form and a copy of passport are required upon reservation
• Final payment due 75 days prior to departure
• Cancellation penalties apply. See Pacific Holidays General Terms and Conditions for details
• Major credit cards are accepted; credit card authorization is required
• Optional travel insurance plan strongly recommended and non-refundable
• Ask for information about free land and air for group organizer, if group over 20 people
• All prices quoted are in US dollars and based on current exchange rate at the time (May 20, 2019) of printing of this brochure. If exchange rates drastically differ at the time of full payment, Pacific Holidays reserves the right to adjust prices already quoted in this brochure
• Land Only tour prices do not include airfares from the US to first city of the pre-tour or airfares from last city of the post-tour to the US. However, Land Only includes air/land transportations within the tour program.
• Promotional airfares may be sold out due to high volume of traffic for Lions Clubs Convention in Singapore. Higher airfares may apply if lower fares are sold out. An alternative airline may be used if Cathay Pacific Airways/Singapore Airlines/China Airlines/Emirates Airlines lower fares are sold out.
• Contracted hotels as indicated in this brochure may be sold out. Alternative hotels may be used. Prices may change.
• Pacific Holidays General Terms and Conditions apply; Cancellation and change penalties apply; Travel insurance is highly recommended. Please go online and visit www.pacificholidaysinc.com for coverage and exclusions.
• Add-on airfares from various cities in the States are available.
• For US citizens visas for China, Vietnam, Myanmar and India are required before departure. Apply for visas online or through visa agencies at least 2 months before departure. For non-US citizens please make sure you have proper travel documents before departure. Pacific Holidays will assist in visa application but is not responsible if applicant is declined for visas.
• Customized and private tours are available.
• Pacific Holidays is not authorized to make any hotel, transfers and tours (any land) reservations during the period of Lions Clubs International Convention (Jun 26 – 30, 2020) in Singapore. All reservations for Singapore and registration for the Convention must go through Lions Clubs International Convention Division.
Full refund of deposits made if cancellation is received in writing 90 days prior to departure, less $200 per person handling fee, plus any nonrefundable deposit for air, hotels and cruises, as well as credit card charge fees. Between 89 days and 60 days prior to departure, handling fee of $400 per person, plus non-refundable fees will be charged. Between 59 days and 30 days prior to departure, a handling fee of $600 per person, plus non-refundable fees, will be charged. Between 29 days and 8 days prior to departure, a handling fee of $800 per person will be charged, plus any expenses already incurred and cancellation fees imposed by airlines, hotels, cruises and suppliers. Seven days or less prior to departure, 50% of the tour package price or $1000 per person, whichever is higher, will be charged. NO REFUND will be granted to unused land portion once the tour has begun. All refund claims must be made in writing no later than 30 days after termination of trip. Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended. Travel insurance, visa fee, visa handling fee and most airlines tickets are not refundable once purchased and ticketed.
Lions Clubs International (including its officers, directors, employees and volunteers) has no connection, no responsibility and is not a contracting party with regard to the transportation or other facilities offered by PACIFIC HOLIDAYS or any other tour operator making the arrangements for the pre- and post-convention tours being offered. By making a reservation and/or payment for any pre- and post-convention tour, participants acknowledge and understand that they are contracting directly with PACIFIC HOLIDAYS or another tour operator, that any contractual responsibilities are directly between the participant and PACIFIC HOLIDAYS or another tour operator, that participants are fully aware of all risks of travel and arrangements for tours of this nature, and that participants fully disclaim, waive, release and discharge Lions Clubs International (including its officers, directors, employees and volunteers) from any and all liability, claims or responsibilities with regard to the pre- or post-convention tours being offered.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.